Old January 24th 05, 07:12 AM
tom c

"V" wrote in message
news

"tom c" wrote in message

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I
guess
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that
all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

Typical. Stick your head in the sand and run from the problem instead of
stepping up and doing something about it.
At least I, with no dog in that pony show, have the guts to do something
about it. What about you?

Tom C

What problem am I running from?
You are babbling.

You need to learn to read. Maybe if you took the breeder beam out of your
eye you could criticize the splinter in mine.