Old August 9th 03, 04:06 PM
Lifeknox

Default Enemas, Chlorophyll, diet and lifestyle in the treatment of IBS and colitis

oxymoron!!!!--- a moron is a person that cannot recognize a physician with more
than 11 years of accredited education, and 24 years of scientificly based
clinical experience as a physician when he or she is so recognized by their
government, all branches of the national educational accrediting agencies,
etc!!!

Agreed enemas can be dangerous particularily with colitis, that is why they
were told to do PROPER enemas, not the little chemical ones etc, are called for
by many unskilled "physicians!!" In the in the two articles at my site all
this is detailed. http://www.lifeknox.com

As well, I should ad that with colitis, it does require a throughal
examination, including barium enema, etc., before embarking on a treatment
protocol. It is possible to rupture the colon in some of these patients.--- It
should be noted however, that in reviewing all the scientific journals listed
in the peer reviewed scientific literature back to 1923, that NEVER has a
patient suffered a ruptured bowel from an enema, with the exception of a few in
American hospitals, which were not ruptures, but inept nurses forsing nozzels
throught the bowel wall. Even with those, less than 4 incidences in the last 80
years, enemas are safer than taking a single asprin, or visiting a physician of
any kind!

thanks

Dr Jerry G Knox BA, DC
chiropractic physician