Old August 9th 03, 05:18 PM
Jeff Utz

Default Enemas, Chlorophyll, diet and lifestyle in the treatment of IBS and colitis

Chiropractors are not physicians.

Chiropractic is not based on science. It is based on outdated hypotheses
that are not scientifically based or backed by science.

How are we supposed to know how much education you have? We can only judge
you by your statements, which recommend potentially very dangerous
treatments that are unproven. And education does not necessarily translate
into knowledge, as you show.

You state that in the medical literature that there are only a few reports
of enemas rupturing bowel walls. Do you really believe that every time a
bowel wall is ruptured it will be reported in the literature?

The only proper enema is one recommended by a real physician with proper
training, that is a licensed MD or DO.

All the best,

Jeff