Old June 9th 05, 02:30 AM
Jamie Clark

I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex. And
for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes any
sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

Hmmm, this is a lovely conversation...NOT! : P
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"yellowgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not right after sex, even by a day or two. And much thicker than any
semen I've ever seen.

Jamie Clark wrote:
How long after sex was it? Personally, I find that anywhere from a few
hours to a day or two after sex, the semen globs up and splunks out. I
wonder if it's that?
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- My Big Girl, who goes pee pee and poo poo on the
potty!
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Standing Fool, who climbs to standing every
chance she gets!

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password:
Guest
Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
and
Password

"yellowgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all! Quick question here for those who don't mind a little
squick....

Background: I'm ttc #1, and have been for about 2 years. We're
working with an RE, I've done all the usual, have TCOYF, know about
cervical mucus, etc etc.

However, this month (we're trying old fashioned this month), I had a
very strange occcurance. In a visit to the bathroom, I wiped and found
a rather large chunk of goo on the t.p., almost like snot in
consistency. Not stretchable and clear like EWCM. Just one very large
"clump" that was almost jello-like in consistency. Cloudy, with a
tinge of pink.

This was post O I believe, but too soon for implantation I think? At
any rate, never had this before. I found *one* reference on the web to
all women having a "mucus plug" like thing in the LP of the cycle.
Almost everything else dealt with the famous "mucus plug" of late
pregnancy.

Anyone experience anything similar? Could it be a pg sign?

Thanks!

Yellowgirl