Old October 9th 04, 06:56 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Briar Rabbit
writes
Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Briar Rabbit wrote:

So you have to have "experience" with an adequate sample size
otherwise your opinion isn't worth diddley squat.

To which Sarah Vaughan replied:

I shall look forward to hearing your sample size, in that case.

To which Briar Rabbit, having carefully snipped his original
comment as restored above, wrote:

I don't have a sample size

So I guess that clears _that_ one up, then. ;-)
Sarah

And you sample size was?

Somewhat larger than yours. Does that mean that you think my opinion is
closer to meaning something than yours, or does it just mean that you
don't think either of our opinions are worth diddley-squat?

Let me guess - it actually means that you don't think sample size
amounts to a damn thing. What you think is that an opinion that doesn't
agree with yours isn't worth diddley-squat, and is probably related to
sexual fetishes.

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley