Old October 11th 04, 09:20 AM
Tim Deringer

Sarah, I would refer you and Briar to the following groups about this topic:

Tim

Sarah Vaughan wrote in message ...
In message , Briar Rabbit
writes
Sarah Vaughan wrote:

In message , Briar Rabbit
writes

This is what you need to know about the people who hang weights from
the dicks to stretch themselves a sort of foreskin. Sad and pathetic.

Restoration Seekers

==========================

Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 10, No.4, 1981

Prepuce Restoration Seekers: Psychiatric Aspects

Paul C. Mohl, M.D.I,2 , Russel Adams, Ph.D.,3 Donald M. Greer,
M.D.,4 and Kathy A. Sheley, Ph.D.
snip
Ah, yes, the old trick. Find a few people amongst the group you
want to ridicule who clearly _do_ have some sort of psychological
problem - after all, you can guarantee there'll be some, since there's
no group existing that's going to be immune to being joined by people
who happen to have pre-existing problems. Then, try to imply - or to
state straight out - that these people are representative of the entire group.
It's a well-known trick. People used to try it - probably still do,
for that matter - to make it seem that gay people were all
psychologically twisted. Before that, I believe they tried it to make
it seem that women who wanted a career other than housewifery were
psychological freaks. Before that, presumably they tried it to prove
something else.
And, of course, it doesn't prove a thing. Except in the minds of
people who want it to.
Sarah

Now why am I not surprised that you state that it doesn't prove a
thing?

[...]

Because you've seen enough of my posts to know that I'm not dim enough
to fall for propaganda smokescreens. Thank you.

Sarah