Old July 9th 04, 08:06 PM
Jenny D

Default Sad story

Why would you be concerned Jean? Are there any poster here who have failed
to listen to EVERY midwife they spoke to and then hired one illegally to
give birth at home to a breached baby?

Oh of course... if there are regular posters here who have lost a child at
birth, for sure ((((MEGA HUGS))).

God bless you, I am sure you did everything you could in your power to
prevent it because you love your baby more than life itself. and please
don't be offended by my opinion of that woman because you cannot begin to
imagine how much I do not consider you in any way to be like her.

I dunno.. if I had lost Tommy at birth, I would be devasted and hearing
about this woman and how she did nothing to prevent it would make me even
more upset at her.

"Iuil" wrote in message

"Jenny D" wrote
She killed her child; she's a murderer.

I really hope that some of our regular posters aren't reading this. If

you
are, then (((((mega-hugs)))).

Jean