Old July 14th 03, 08:16 PM

Default Baby undoing infant seat!

"Michelle J. Haines" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
ok, i missed the original post, but why does this child think it's ok to

get
out (is an option) in the first place?
IME, my kids were not allowed to be in the car unless they were strapped

in.
it got to the pouint where they wouldn't let us drive off unless WE were
buckled in. if they don't know it's an option, they don't (usually) do

it.

Probably because the baby is, well, the baby, and when babies are
growing they figure out how to do things whether or not you've told
them they can. As far as knowing that they CAN do it, when Mom and
Dad put baby in and take baby out of the car seat all the time, so
s/he knows it can be done and is mimicking the behavior.

Michelle
Flutist

--
In my heart. By my side.
Never apart. AP with Pride!

I meant at times other than when allowed.
Edith