Old November 21st 06, 12:23 AM posted to misc.kids
hedgehog42

Default Delicious!

-L. wrote:
Chookie wrote:
In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

That's what DS says about all food items now.

LOL -- how old is he now?

He will be 3 in January. I am loving the "twos" - much to my surprise!
He's such a little boy now.

2s get a bad rap, IMO. While it's true they require a bit more
finessing than babies, it's so very cool to actually hear what they're
thinking. And for the most part, they're still pretty
distractable/tractable, provided you think ahead to how to present
things to your best advantage (the "finessing").

DH and I volunteered in the 2s Sunday school room for something like 6
years, long after we no longer had any 2s at home.

Lori G.
Milwaukee, WI