Old November 15th 03, 08:15 PM
Deb Marsh

Default Does Anyone Know How To expand a Childs Anus?

Does anyone know if it is normal to have sexual feelings for your
children after your sex change? Because ever since I had mine my two
young sons are beginning to really excite me you know what I mean? Is
this a normal thing for a transsexual like myself to go through. I
still live with my wife and I have never told her about my feelings
for my little boys but I think that both boys really know what I am
feeling and I think that they would like it too.

Email me back at with your answers OK?

Cindy Schuster
I love New York!
8-