Old May 22nd 04, 12:54 AM

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

wrote:
jimmineecricket wrote:

"Ladies and gentlemen,
the lower economic people are not
holding up their end in this deal.

And you know this how?

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT PARENTING.

And you know this how?

They are buying things for kids -
$500 sneakers for what?

Cite please, as to the number/percentage of lower socioeconomic
parents that buy $500 sneakers.

And won't spend $200 for 'Hooked on Phonics.'

Now THAT is a waste of money!

He added:

"They're standing on the corner and they CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH.

Cite, please

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

'Why you ain't,' 'Where you is' ...
And I blamed the kid until I HEARD THE MOTHER TALK.

And then I HEARD THE FATHER TALK ...

Bob and Byron don't want to hear the *truth* either. Do you
suppose they think Cosby is just an *Idiot_Scum_Racist* who
is "not worth arguing with" and should be *PLONKED* ??

When Cosby posts to the newsgroup, I'll discuss it with him, and then
decide whether he should be *PLONKED*. I daresay his remarks would be
far more intelligent than yours.

Those comments you question at the beginning of the post, are *Cosby's*
not mine. He has donated millions to support DAFNz in college. He has
a much better grasp of DAFNhood than you do, Bob.