Old February 14th 06, 09:42 AM posted to misc.kids

Default UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

Stephanie wrote:

Instead you label entitlemoo. Are you really so different?

Do I *really* have to explain this again? They are not Entitlemoos
because they disagree. They are Entitlemoos because they surround
anyone wirth a dissenting voice, throw stones and all moo the same tune
until the mooee goes running for the hills. It's a group function.
They all follow the same Group Think and can't accept anyone different
from themselves. It's an offensive moooovement on their part. Any
time anyone disagrees, they all gather around and moo and moo and moo
some more. They simply never stop mooing. Moooooooooooooo!

Just go look at the heirarchy of the thread in Google. The same cows
hump every one of my posts, no matter what thread, or which group
(alt.moo or here). Hell, I half expect to see Nan, Banty or toto's
name show up in rec.food.cooking or the cat groups, since I post there
as well...

-L.