Old December 9th 03, 03:54 PM
Kane

Default REASONABLE STANDARD - I DOUBLE DARE YOU

I asked my mechanic why he thought I needed the fuel injectors cleaned
on my pickup.

He replied "reasonable standards."

I asked him to explain what those reasonable standards consisted of.

He showed me on his engine analyzer exactly what the standards were
for my pickup, as apposed to what my pickup engine performace actually
was.

I had no trouble deciding to have him do the fuel injector cleaning.

And it's just a vehicle.

I asked Doan, who tells people to make up their own mind, and says
they can use "reasonable standards" to do that, what those were, and
I got:

"Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
Hint: google, google, google! Come on, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)
Doan"

After 5 days and 22 posts of dodges and nonsense and my repeated
requests to produce either a usable answer to The Question, or proof
related to the "DOUBLE DARE" nonsense.

And it's a child's mind and body, their future. I cannot in good
conscience decide to spank based on Doan's reply, now can I?

You'd think by now I'd know better than to expect a "reasonable"
response from this pro-spanker.

Kane