Old June 2nd 04, 01:35 PM
Fletch F. Fletch

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

greccogirl wrote:
---------------
Cosby is a rich rightist asshole, he always has been, he has
played golf with Nixon and Reagan, and he's a black racist. The
"I don't give a damn" attitide is a form of disrespect that the
white society has earned with its racist and economic brutality
and unfairness!!! Steve

Well I've heard a lot of weird stuff but labeling Cosby as a
racist is quite amusing. Besides what you're not getting, is
the form of "disrespect" that you think hurts white America is
really just hurting black America. It isn't hurting those they
think they are hurting. That is what Cosby is trying to say

In case you haven't figured it out yet, R. Steve Walz pretty much
likes to tell you the way it is and call people names. Period.
Gets old quick.

Slainte,
Fletch
--------------
And scares the racist **** who can't handle it.
Steve

Case in point.

Slainte,
Fletch
------------
You SUUURE are!
Steve

You just can't help yourself.

You need to relax. Unless your goal is to get high blood pressure,
you're not getting anywhere. Your pathetic style of debate rarely
convinces anybody of anything. But please, keep stamping your feet.

Slainte,
Fletch

Mind your mind, it's defective.
Steve