Old June 2nd 04, 01:37 PM
Fletch F. Fletch

Jasper PNL Mfg Co, LTD wrote:
"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
wrote:

On Mon, 31 May 2004 01:35:19 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

greccogirl wrote:

---------------
Cosby is a rich rightist asshole, he always has been, he has
played golf with Nixon and Reagan, and he's a black racist. The
"I don't give a damn" attitide is a form of disrespect that the
white society has earned with its racist and economic brutality
and unfairness!!! Steve

Well I've heard a lot of weird stuff but labeling Cosby as a
racist is quite amusing. Besides what you're not getting, is
the form of "disrespect" that you think hurts white America is
really just hurting black America. It isn't hurting those they
think they are hurting. That is what Cosby is trying to say
-----------------------
Cosby has always hung out with the GOP, he's a log-cabin repub
dildo. Or didn't you know that, he's a ****ing Oreo.
Steve

Do I detect a bit of jealousy in yours and the others' tone.
---------------
He's ****ing ignorant and evil, why would I or anyone be jealous!

The man made a lot of money,
----------------
Thieves don't impress me

contributed heavily to worthy charities
------------------
The RNC isn't a charity.

and educational programs and you and the others start with the
name calling.
-----------------------
Everything he pays for is self-serving on his part.

It would do
you well to take stock in what you're doing for your community
instead of expecting Bill Cosby to come to your sorry assed
rescue.
-----------------
**** rescue, I only want that sad little liar to shut the **** up!
Steve

Why? You're allowed to talk. Why not him?

Slainte,
Fletch

Simple. He's vicious and wrong.
Steve

why don't you two butt-snifferz get a room somewhere and do your
crotch-grabbing in private ?

Move along little boy.

Slainte,
Fletch