Old July 27th 05, 06:08 AM
Dusty

wrote in message
oups.com...
Nice to know we're worth only $65,000 to our kids if we croak.

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - Hillsborough County has settled a lawsuit by
the family of a man who died of injuries suffered while he was being
held in the county jail.

[snip]

Do you have the URL for this story?

I also read somewhere that there is a lot more to this story then is shown.
Such as a fellow inmate may well have seen Armstrong being led/dragged to a
separate room, heard him cry out to guards to stop hitting him and then
silence. I also read that the guards believed Armstrong had abused his
child, not just failed to pay his monthly extortion money..

If I can find the article, I'll post it. But don't hold your breath..