Old April 14th 04, 07:34 PM
Bóliath

Default Nausea, nausea, nauseaaargh!!!

Zaz wrote:
Just thought I'd get out and complain. No, I'm not so bad: at least I don't
throw up.

But who said "morning sickness"? This is not morning, this is 24 hours a
day. If I wake up at night to go to the bathroom, I end up having
difficulties going back to sleep because I get nauseated. If I take a walk,
I can't even get to the grocery store because I'm nauseated (and don't even
talk about ENTERING the grocery store).

Hi Zaz, I had this too, I'm 11 wks now and besides the odd wave every
now and then the nausea has gone away, to cope with the worst I used sea
bands, they worked like a treat for me...