Old December 13th 03, 10:08 PM
Rebecca Richmond

Default MONEY IS NOT just FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

Subject: HOW TO TURN £6.00 INTO £6,000!!!!!!!!!!

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!! PLEASE READ IT ALL!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.I was browsing
through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article
similar to this that said you could make thousands of pounds within weeks
with only an initial investment of £6.00. So I thought, YEAH RIGHT, this
must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send £1.00 to each of the 6 names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.

(There are thousands) No catch, that was it!!! So after thinking it over,
and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured;
All I can loose is £6.00 plus six stamps right? Then I invested the £6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!..Within 7 days I started getting money in the post!! I
was shocked! I figured it would end soon,but money just kept coming in. In
the first week, £25.00. By the end of the 2nd week over £600 and the money
kept coming. It was certainly worth £6 +stamps, most of us have spent more
than that on the lottery!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works..Also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!

It's easy. It's legal. And best of all is only £6.00 plus stamps.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off; it's not indecent; it's not illegal, and
it's virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you can receive
extraordinary benefits.

PLEASE NOTE:

Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and £100.00/£1,000 can be yours in
20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
adhering to the instructions.

You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business
of developing mail lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks
for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made by people like you and me asking to be
in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper/card and write the following on each
piece of paper: PLEASE PUT ME IN YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 GB £coins and
place one in each piece of paper/card so the £coin will not been seen
through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one piece of
paper/card in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper/card stating the above phrase,
your name and address, and a GB £coin. What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little sceptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. post office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it was indeed
legal. Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

1:Anthony Rogan

17 Gautby Rd.

Birkenhead

Merseyside

Ch41 7ds

England

2:Tony Smith

Flat 2, 22 Stanley rd.

New Ferry

Wirral

Ch62 5as

England

3: Alan Martin

89 Bayard Avenue

Downs Barn

Milton Keynes

Mk14 7ln

England

4: Lianne Wharton

19 Buckingham Street,

Wolverton,

Milton Keynes

Mk12 5ja

England

5:Ms.L.K. Walker

The Arc

4 Western Rd.

Wolverton

Milton Keynes

Mk 12 5hf

England

6:Ms.B.S. Richmond

170 Hoylake Rd.

Bidston

Birkenhead

Wirral

Ch41 7da

England

STEP 2: Now take the 1: name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR own name as number 6
on the list.

STEP 3: change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups. (I think there are now close to 24,000 groups) all you need is
200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make.

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to title 18 sec.
1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery draws.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you
can use it again and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on
computer or hard copy and keeps the notes people send you.

This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a
good idea to rap the GB £coin in dark paper or card to reduce the risk of
mail theft.)

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with
1 GB £coin. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your
name reaches the 1: position you will be receiving thousand of GBP coins in
CASH! What an opportunity for only £6.00 GBP ( £1.00 for each of the people
listed above) send it now, add your own name to the list and your in
business!

[...]

through the enelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one piece of