Old August 21st 06, 09:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Another PERV Caseworker

Greegor wrote:
Thanks for the link Kane!

Kane wrote
YOU claimed, again, tiresomely, that I'm a shill, a promoter, an
apologist for CPS, yet I'll post article like the one below (which I
POSTED FIRST) and you don't apologize to me. Why is that, Greg?

Didn't you just answer your own question?

In fact, if you look at the setting where you provided
the LINK, it was to show that a Molestor caseworker
was actually NAMED in a news story.

You posted it to dispel the observation that
caseworkers who MOLEST seem to get their
names withheld more often than other molestors.

A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.