Old August 22nd 06, 12:12 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Another PERV Caseworker

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Thanks for the link Kane!

Kane wrote
YOU claimed, again, tiresomely, that I'm a shill, a promoter, an
apologist for CPS, yet I'll post article like the one below (which I
POSTED FIRST) and you don't apologize to me. Why is that, Greg?

Didn't you just answer your own question?

Nope.

Or do you claim I'm a shill for the system and further those goals by
posting about a bad worker who molested kids on his caseload?

In fact, if you look at the setting where you provided
the LINK, it was to show that a Molestor caseworker
was actually NAMED in a news story.

Never the less, it did indeed show a perv caseworker. I'd hardly do that
deliberately if I were a system whore, Greg. Speaking of whores.....how
you doing on job hunting and marrying?

You posted it to dispel the observation that
caseworkers who MOLEST seem to get their
names withheld more often than other molestors.

Yes, that was certainly the immediate reason. I could have produced
dozens of other cases less inflammatory though, now couldn't I, Greg?

But being honest, as opposed to you liars, I am perfectly willing to
discuss the worst along with the best.

A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.

Sounds like you live in Lower Slobbovia, Greg.

But, NOT MY FUGGERING PROBLEM.

And that does NOT excuse your one sided ranting insanity
about CPS in general. NOR your continued dwelling on YOUR case,
and ignoring the fact it's the little GIRL'S CASE, THAT ONE YOU
WILLINGLY DISPLACED BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT
THAN HER AND HER MOTHER'S RELATIONSHIP.

Or do I misjudge you Greg? You just keep forgetting to mention her
because of your faulty memory, do you?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)