Old January 18th 05, 04:36 PM
Irene

That's for sure! Actually, dd (9 months) has a yellow and blue room,
with a sun, moon, stars theme. It's gradually morphing into more girly
stuff - she's got a "star fairy" and an alphabet poster of magical
creatures (designed and hand-colored by an artistic friend of ours),
both of which need to get hung. But, the spaceship stuff would also go
with her room quite nicely! (And the pink flowery stuff would clash
horribly...)

(She does also have a porcelain tea set and a fancy doll up on a high
shelf, both gifts)

The main problem if I got the space theme for dd is that ds would
complain bitterly - I'd have to get it for both! However, it's way
premature to get anything for dd, since she's not nearly ready for her
own big girl bed!

Irene