Old January 20th 05, 03:31 AM
Weezie

We keep getting pink stuffed animals from the ILs. Boy are they an
eye-sore against the sage room. Pink is very nice with green, but it
has to be a nice desaturated one, not baby pink, I think. I have a
weird love-hate relationship with pink. Some pinks are ok and I like to
dress myself and dd (almost 5 months) in pink on certain days, but some
pink just gets on my last nerve. Go figure!

Before dd was conceived, we painted her room two different shades of
calming sage green, so when we found out we were "expecting" we decided
to build on that relaxed theme, and I love the way the room turned out.
I never get tired of looking at it. Turtles, and other non-pink animals
are going to be recurring themes in her room, I think. That's why I
really liked the color scheme of companykids safari bedspread- very
calming.

-Luiza