Old November 16th 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a childsupport debt?

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Banty" wrote in message

You're not living there; you don't know what the money got spent on or
even if
it still wasn't spent for the benefit of your daughter.

You mean father's should not believe their children when they tell the
dads their mom's have transitioned from ripping off the fathers to
ripping off their own children?

Your assumptions are far off the mark. My daughter asked to come live
with me and she has given me more details than I wanted to know about
the mother games. She has volunteered a lot to confirm my suspicions.

At the same time, Bob, not *all* CPs are like that.
Just saying...

--

Sarah Gray