Old September 17th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Runnin from Custodial Parent

"Very Determined!" wrote
I need a little insight on what I should do next...I found the non-
custodial parent in Florida, married with property. They divorced
shorly thereafter, that is when I caught wind of the marriage,
properties, and sub-sequent mortgages during their divorce. To save my
interest in owed child support I, the custodial parent filed a lis
pendens on the property he signed over to her in the divorce. A
divorce where she kept everything and had to even pay $100.00 in
alimony a month and he was required to pay $100.00 in child support a
month. Soo, basically a wash. After reciving the Notice of Lis Pendens
she hired an attorney and quickly had the non-custodial parent Quit-
claim all the properties to her.Long story, short I lost. but in the
meantime, he still owes $30,000.00 in support and they moved to
Virgina, together! Where she bought another home, soley in her name
and co-signed a vehicle for the non-custodial parent. Can she be held
accountable for anything, like aiding and abetting to avoid paying his
child support?!?

==
There is no such crime. She is not the obligor so her assets/income are
irrelevent.
==
How can he get away with a change of circumstance and
not pay his support?

==
Did he file for a change of circumstance to have his support to you lowered?
Does he have a
current support order to you?