Old December 14th 04, 04:15 AM
Joelle

Being a single father who married a woman without kids, I can testify to the
nightmare of teaching somebody to be a parent.

It is not your girlfriend or wife's job to parent YOUR kids. That's your
job...so why do you need to "teach" her anything?

I agree that dating someone who is a parent is a plus and it's difficult for
someone who is not a parent to understand, but sorry, the way of the world is
that if someone is out "looking for a single mom" red flags all over the field.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle