Old March 10th 07, 12:06 PM posted to misc.kids
bizby40

Default dyslexia testing

"stasya" wrote in message
ps.com...
I dunno about dyslexia or how/when to test for it, but I do know my
(at the time) 4 yo was capable of writing an entire page of words as
well as the letters perfectly backwards. Now that she's in kindy she
doesn't do any more than the normal flipping of 2's and 5's, as well
as the b's and d's (ok, and 3's and E's....)

:-) Fond memory:

When my daughter started writing her name -- she was probably 4, as
the kids get older, these things get fuzzy -- she would either write
the entire thing forwards, except with the "n" backwards. Or the
entire thing backwards except for the "n" forwards! It was really
cute until she decided to do it all over her bedroom walls!

Bizby