Old January 22nd 04, 06:23 PM
Jenn

Default Spring water and formula

In article ,
"Tig" wrote:

Ive been using spring water for my sons formula... but a friend of mine just
told me thats a big no-no. Has anyone else heard that? And if so, whys that?
I use it only because our water is terrible here... no one trusts it. And I
dont want to risk my sons health with it either.
I have a water cooler with the big jugs of water, and use that...

Sara
Mom to Daniel, November 28th, 2003

spring water and bottled water are neither necessarily safe enough for
young infants

just because it is in a bottle doesn't mean it is sterile

as they get older, it isn't really such a big issue -- although if it is
home spring/well water, it should be tested frequently