Old January 25th 05, 04:40 AM

In posted on
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:29:16 -0400, ChildFree Abby wrote:

Mandy Smith wrote:
Oh, I had no idea that Kari had family in the UK too. And yes while you're
at it, you can get on your knees and bow down. When I was with Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy he did tell me how the British stole food from the Irish
during the "potato famine". He said he was going to join the IRA, I hope he
did at some point. That would have been the one good thing he did with his
meaningless life. Because he sure hasn't given his daughter one dime, or
ever written letters and cards to know that he loves her. Which is almost
free by the way. For a man that walks around with a box of $100.00 Cohibas,
and the finest clothes and vehicles, that's pretty selfish.

And you bought all this bull****? Hook, Line and Sinker? Did he offer to
sell you a bridge, too? My Dawg, you make me wonder just how stupid
someone could be and still remember to breathe, much less fornicate.

You are dumber than a box of hair. You are a disgrace to the human
species.

There, there, Abby, calm down! Firstly, even intelligent
people have been known to make major mistakes, usually as
the result of excessive optimism.

Secondly, do you think that Vietnam was a wise decision?
Would you want to go on record as claiming that the
administrations involved in the conflict or the American
voters who supported them as "dumb"? Don't you think that
"misled" might be a more tolerant term?

Even some of the people posting on this thread have some
people on it whose intelligence is pretty questionable.

Some still accuse me of being anything other than a male
in both sex and gender. Many hate Christians. Some accuse
me of being a liar.

Not all of these people are on the crosspost threads.
Personally I would have to question the intelligence of some
who only post on alt.support.childfree.

As am in a fairly good mood at the moment, so I won't
mention any names, but am sure that they know who they are.
:-)

IMHO, none of this behaviour shows signs of even average
intelligence, let alone superior intelligence.

The average IQ of humans by definition is 100, and the
distribution follows the traditional bell-shaped curve.

As almost anyone who wants computer access these days can
manage it, we have to expect a certain percentage of people
with moderate to severe problems.

Regards,
"nilkids"

ChildFree Abby