Old August 27th 03, 12:20 PM
Hope

Default Lydia's Birthstory (long)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:52:29 +1200, "Taniwha grrrl"
I'm sad for the birth I lost, but I'm not regretful for the
birth I had. I have learnt and grown so much from my
experience. At first I was angry with my body for failing
me, but I realise now it didn't fail me it saved me. I
listened to it's signals, it's change in pain, it's response
and I acted on it. My body isn't a failure, it's an amazing
succuss )

Gosh Andrea, thanks for sharing that. Welcome Lydia!! Though I am so
sorry your birth didn't go as planned, I'm glad you're both safe...
she sure is beautiful.

Hope

--
Riley 1993 c/s