Old February 1st 04, 06:21 PM
Carla

Default Glucose number range

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:59:42 GMT, Karen wrote:

Just recently had my one hour. I asked the nurse when we were going over
my results for the range the lab uses, as I was curious because of
recent discussion here. I went to a Qwest/Unliab in the SF bay area, and
their range was 65-139 being "normal." I got an 83, by the way!

Mine was 96 which I thought was good but yours is REALLY good! I was
just releived that I didn't have to come back. There was another lady
there at the same time that was due only a week after me (both of us
pg with our 1st) and hers was 147 and they told her that she'd have to
come back for the 3 hour and I just knew that I was gonna have to come
back too...phew what a relief!

I feel like I got a good grade for a test that I didn't study for --
but it still felt good!

Carla
EDD
5/14/04