Old February 24th 05, 03:03 PM
Mermaid

BTW, I was a teacher before becoming a SAHM last year, and welcomed
parents in my classroom anytime.

-kim

I think it is so important. I actually took a class dealing with learning
and teaching preschool thru 1st grade children about a year ago. I wanted
to know how my kids will be learning and what to do with them at home since
we don't acutally have pre-school here before age 4. I was looking to be
involved in the school and I was so disappointed when I got a cold shoulder.
The class I took had parents being drawn into the classsroom and teachers
working well with parents.

Anni