Old July 28th 03, 02:24 PM

Default Midwives getting practical experience

makes me wonder where they will go for all their checkups and to deliver...
Edith
nak

"andrea" wrote in message
"Dave {Reply Address in.sig}" wrote in message
Well, it made me laugh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/3096569.stm

Dave
--
mail: da (without the space)
http://www.llondel.org/

I live in Shropshire myself. I think that it's terrible. I have had 3 of

my
babies at the Royal Shrewsbury hospital, and I don't think it will cope

well
from the extra demand.
It is amusing all those midwifes being pregnant! It's about time we had

more
midwives around here that had actually given birth, so that they know what
it's like for a change!

I want to become a midwife too. I guess that's a good thing seeing as

there
is an obviuos shortage.
--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7