Old January 20th 06, 04:00 PM posted to misc.kids

Default marker question

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:49:09 -0500, "Marie"
wrote:

My daughter got a Dora Colorblast Surprise Ink book and marker, and the
marker isn't working. The lid was damaged and I guess the marker dried out.
It's the type where the marker is white and doesn't color on other surfaces,
only certain parts of the book. Are all the mess-free markers the same? If
so, I can just go buy another marker and not have to get the whole package
again. I've always hated markers and that's not something I know much about!
Thanks...
Marie

Crayola Color Wonder Markers

Nan