Old May 16th 04, 02:54 PM
Bob

Default Choice for Men FAQ

Editor - Child Support News wrote:
What is this and what does it have to do with child support?

This is off-topic and more appropriate in the other groups that you've
cross-posted this to. It is NOT appropriate in alt.child-support.

WRONG -- It is EXACTLY the topic of the misandrist feminazi hate
campaign to enslave men called "child support."

Bob

"Delete the "D"" wrote in message

Q: What is "Choice for Men"?

A: Choice for Men is a proposal to improve the law so it protects men's
right to plan their families.

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]