Old July 8th 06, 07:15 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default Washing pump parts - how to get them to dry in 3 hours?

Well, I will be buying a regular pump eventually, which comes with
everything, so maybe we should sooner rather than later. Getting over
to that store right now is not convenient tho. I'm hoping she'll be
home soon and we can stop pumping for awhile!

if you are going to get a Medela pump later on, the parts are
interchangeable (or so I am led to believe, I've used Ameda myself), so a
spare set could be a spare set for either and you could mailorder them, in
fact if you look around you can find a huge variation in prices online for
pumps, so it might be worth ringing the shop and finding out their price
before buying from there. I've never heard of anyone having problems or
regrets buying online for a breastpump, lots of us don't have a choice
anyway.

Anne