Old July 14th 03, 08:41 PM
H Schinske

Default Baby undoing infant seat!

Probably because the baby is, well, the baby, and when babies are
growing they figure out how to do things whether or not you've told
them they can. As far as knowing that they CAN do it, when Mom and
Dad put baby in and take baby out of the car seat all the time, so
s/he knows it can be done and is mimicking the behavior.

Michelle
Flutist

--
In my heart. By my side.
Never apart. AP with Pride!

I meant at times other than when allowed.
Edith

Allowed? An eight-month-old is supposed to know what's *allowed*? At that age,
they have habits, but they don't have consciences. So, many babies will never
think to take their seatbelts off, but it's not because they're thinking, "Oh,
Mommy doesn't like me to do that, she tells me not to, I'd better not."

--Helen