Old September 25th 03, 05:08 PM
Circe

Default Interesting local article on baby names

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
Sophie wrote in :
Boys and girls share some names, too, respectively: Alex and Alix,
Cameron and Camrynn or Kamryn, Dominic and Domique, Jaiden (for both)
and Jordan and Jordyn.

I hope these parents were picked up for child cruelty. Gimme a break!

I would count Alex as perfectly normal name, and has been used in
the UK since my parents' generation was being named.

I wonder if Sophie thought that these were paired names for sets of twins?
That's what I thought when I read it, and I think it *would* be cruel to
name a set of boy/girl twins Alex and Alix or Cameron and Camrynn!
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [18mo] mom)

"No parking passed this sign" -- hotel parking lot sign