Old January 8th 04, 08:37 PM
Brent P

Default Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again

In article , Cathy Weeks wrote:

minimum of driveway and a path to the door (only about 5 feet of
path). This is actually a very small area (our front door is RIGHT by
our driveway, and our house is VERY close to the road). The job took
hours (4 or so). If I could have paid someone $25 per hour I would
have HAPPILY paid the $100 (or perhaps more). I was stiff and sore
for days after that job.

As I have learned in chicago blizzards is to go out in the snow as
it's falling and shovel low depths often. The last one we had in 99 (I
think) I went out and shoveled every couple-three hours. Annoying yes,
but I didn't have my cars burried like the neighbors did. It's just
easier to take care of it in small bites.