Old January 21st 05, 10:10 PM
teachrmama

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106334344.ab33067d2cdf8cd6e07b6fc68ab1af45@t eranews...
Alot of the people on here are terribly mean, I wish there were more kind
hearted people around. It makes me feel very ashamed of my fellow
Americans.

What would the kind hearted people do, Mandy? Agree that you deserved lots
of money for bringing a child into the world that you couldn't afford to
take care of, and chosing to raise her anyway? O have a few questions for
you:

What have you done, in all thes last 15 years, to make this man a part of
your daughter's life? (Besides seeking child support, that is) Have you
sent photos and letters describing her life and activities? Have you
offered to share custody with him? Have you told him that you will forego
the money--that you just want your daughter to have a loving, nurturing
relationship with her father? What have you done that might help him want
to be part of her life? After all, a relationship with her father is more
important than money, isn't it?

You mention in your original post that you have been to court several times.
Why several? Has a paternity test ever been done? Do you have a court
order for child support? If so, why did you need to go back to court
several times? Has he *ever* been served with papers that declasre him to
be the father and stipulate an amount to be paid? Does he know where you
are, or were you just a passing lust interest? Have you even spoken to him
since your daughterwas born?