Old January 21st 05, 10:17 PM
teachrmama

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106333839.1ad627b27a591591c0f99116ffbc7a34@t eranews...
Kari, you don't know me first of all, secondly I'm not a breeder. I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ? You have a very cold, evil, and dark soul, I recommend
professional help for your lack of humanity.

It doesn't sound as if you are looking for help, Mandy. It sounds as if you
are looking for money. So, what have you done these last 15 years in the
way of training, etc, to better you lot in life? Have you attended college
to get a degree? Gone to a trade or professional training school? People on
government assistance, as you seem to be, get all kinds of help getting into
training programs. Maybe, instead of looking for the pot of gold at the end
of the Michael F. O'Shaughnessy rainbow, you would be better off finding
ways to increase your employability. And that would be an excellent example
for your daughter, too.