Old January 21st 05, 11:19 PM
Gini

In article 1106334344.ab33067d2cdf8cd6e07b6fc68ab1af45@teran ews, Mandy Smith
says...

Alot of the people on here are terribly mean, I wish there were more kind
hearted people around. It makes me feel very ashamed of my fellow Americans.

======
You are calling others mean? You are the one who started this thread by calling
your child's father "deadbeat asshole" and posting his name and other personals
about him on a public forum! You claimed he got you pregnant by not wearing a
condom but you used no birth control. How does that make it more his
responsibility? How is it that you do not believe you should care for the child
you chose to conceive and bring into the world when you could not afford to
provide for said child? I realize it is quite a shock to discover that some
people do not pander to mothers and even expect them to be held accountable for
their irresponsibility. You just got a reality check and it didn't even phase
you. You have expressed more desire for money than concern for your child's own
well-being. It just hasn't occurred to you that *you* are no less a deadbeat
than the child's father because you don't want to foot the bill either. You want
him and the state (my tax dollars) to pay you for the decisions you willingly
and intentionally made. This is no more about deadbeat fathers than it is about
deadbeat mothers and a small child who everyone whines about having to provide
for. Sheesh! Go back to school and make yourself worthy of that child and quit
pretending to be a victim. The only victim is the child for whom neither parent
cares to provide. You're ashamed of Americans for not falling for your sob
story? Fine. But, many strong women have happily provided for their children
without help from the other parent or the state. Your sense of entitlement and
righteousness is an embarrassment to those women (and there are more than a few
of us here). Surprise.
=======
=======