Old October 26th 03, 06:25 AM
Wayne Bryan

Default Need advise on alternative medicine for 2 year old child withbronchities

ImmunoStart is one of the best immune system supports around and it's
chewable (you can grind it up to give to your 2 year old).

Order it on-line:
http://www.mannapages.com/jdi/PRDImm...ntryCodeID =1
--
Wayne Bryan
http://www.mannapages.com/jdi

Meily wrote:
I leave in houston texas and have a 2 year old son that has got
bronchities twice in a month. He is currently on the Nebulizer with
Pulmicort and Albuteral.
He also recently broke his arm from a minor fall. I am trying to find
a natural medicine that will not have bad side effects like weaking
his bones. Maybe there is someone out there that has been thru this
same situation. I child that gets bronchities every time the weather
changes.

I appreciate any feed back on this matter.

Meily