Old April 25th 08, 12:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default TO ALL DEADBEATS OUT THERE!

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
"DB" wrote in message
.. .

"teachrmama" wrote in

There are also men who will have their economic stimulus rebate seized
even though they owe nothing, it will be sent to mom, the courts will
figure out that it was not owed to mom, and the men will be told that
they have to sue mom to get it back, since it was already disbursed.
Then the men will be considered beneath contempt for taking money from
their children.

I thought the subject was addressed to all Americans who owe about
$32,000 each.

When are they going to start paying their debt obligation or should the
government just start garnishing 30% of their wages?

What do you mean, 30%?!? The Feds say that they can take up to 65%!!!
I'd love for there to be a 30% cap on CS!! I might be able to buy a
half-way decent used car, of buy a good pair of shoes. 30%, I'd bloody
love to see that!