Old April 26th 08, 06:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
Ned[_2_]

Default How does relocation affect payments?

I pay child support on my own with no involvment of the courts, but I
suspect that at anytime, the CP can decide to take me to court since
she has made the threat several times for things such as me mailing
her a check as oppsoed to depositing it into her account and for
allowing both daughters to meet. Anyway, I live in NY and plan to
relocate to Florida. If she takes me to court while I live in FL, will
FL laws apply or will NY laws apply?