Old May 4th 08, 05:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default TN - Child support termination bill attacked

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

.
.
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
"teachrmama" wrote
"Chris" wrote

THEY made the choice and commitment to
do that. THEY made the choice and commitment to be parents. Just
because
the child did not grow in the father's womb does not make him any
less
of
parent than the mother!

Nor did I claim so.

But you have said that, because the man did not give birth, he
should
be
entitled to walk away scot free any time he chooses to.
====
He also said this:

"I know a number of folks who had no father.
Many of them say they were just fine with such an arrangement. Some
have
actually expressed joy that he was not in the picture, saying they
are
better off."

Not a big fan of fathers, is he?

He certainly does not seem to be. I do not find today's system to be
at
all
fair, but his ideas about men being able to just walk away whenever
they
want to beause they did not make the decision to bring the child to
birth
is
just plain scary.

Then I guess you will just have to take it up with the government
people,
because that is what's fair when it comes to THEIR rules.

====
I'm sensing issues--Did your father abandon you?

It would be interesting to know why he is so h^ll bent on having the right
to walk away from any child at any time with no ongoing responsibility to
that child.

Have you considered Chris is a girl who was influenced by a radical feminist
mother into rejecting all men as a pre-emptive strike to avoid emotional
dependency on any male?