Old June 2nd 08, 04:46 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"Gini" wrote in message news:y8J0k.161$hH.85@trndny07...
"DVD" wrote in message
Gini wrote:

"DVD" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

"DVD" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

"DVD" wrote

teachrmama wrote:

Do you think that, perhaps, he should walk to work so he does not
need a car?

If it helps him meet his court ordered obligations, yes. He should
take care of every parental obligation without questions and not
spend a dime on himself until those obligations are met.

======
And of course, this applies to the custodial parent as well?

It usually does by default.

==
And, when it doesn't...by default?

then it is between the mother and her accountant.

===
So, the courts should have no jurisdiction on how she spends her money?

Why should they? Should they dictate every dollar spent in a malpractice
suit? A car accident lawsuit? The answer is no, and even if the answer
was yes it would be impossible to keep track.

===
Really? I'd like to try that with the IRS--Sorry folks, "it would be
impopssible to keep track."
===

Gee, imagine that.
Now, how about answering my question--How many fathers are there among
your "many" children? How many child support awards are you collecting
on? Oh yeah, and do you live in Montgomery County MD.?

I am the father to all of mine, you dimwitted beast. My wife's brother is
the father to my neice. If you could read, all of your other questions
would be answered already.

====
FTR, I think you're lying.

"He" reminds me of the black woman from NY who came in here pretending she
was something other than what she and her sock puppet "friend" pretended to
be. And then claimed she had been doing research and her work was done so
she was leaving.

Same voice - same agenda - same aggressive questioning - same anti-father
attitudes - same misunderstanding of how the CS system works - same name
calling - same put downs of posters - same intolerance of other's opinions.