Old June 4th 08, 01:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default CS by Non-Parent?

"RogerN" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
===
The courts have taken the position that it is in the "best interest of
the child" to keep the money flowing to the mother. Besides, if the money
is stopped, it reduces federal funds to the state.

In that case, why not let the judge pay the CS if he makes more money than
the victim? It's just as much the judge's child as it is anyone else's
except the actual biological father.

Sort of like you paying someone else's speeding ticket because the cops
didn't catch the actual speeder but the department needed the revenue.

The non-father should not have future CS payments erased, he should get
back every penny with interest. I can't believe this country would
mention Iraq's atrocities in Kuwait and let this stuff go on in our own
court rooms in this country. If you're not the parent, you are not the
parent if it's in the childrens best interest or not.

The ultimate tragedy is the mother is lying to the child about their
relatives, their medical history, and her cheating and lying to protect the
child from her own transgressions. Forcing the non-bio father to pay CS
just condones and perpetuates all of the mother's deceptions.