Old June 4th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

Default CS by Non-Parent?

Except I tell my kids that the difference between their mom and a Cadillac
is that not everybody's been in a Cadillac. Do you know what their mom puts
behind her ears to attract men? Her ankles! After years, I learned how to
tell when my Ex is lying, her lips move!

Oh, sorry, just had to get that out of my system. I don't talk bad about
the kids mother in front of them. I've let them see how their mother is for
themselves. But actually, the joke about lying everytime her lips move
isn't much of an exaggeration.

Roger N

"Gini" wrote in message
"RogerN" wrote

"Gini" wrote
===
The courts have taken the position that it is in the "best interest of
the child" to keep the money flowing to the mother. Besides, if the
money is stopped, it reduces federal funds to the state.

In that case, why not let the judge pay the CS if he makes more money
than the victim? It's just as much the judge's child as it is anyone
else's except the actual biological father.

===
Except, unlike the judge, the child *thinks* the payor is his/her dad
because the payor *acted* like the dad--so the "dad" owes it to the child.
This is extrapolated from such basics as "The child calls you 'dad,'
therefore you owe the child." Yep, that'll do it.