Old June 6th 08, 02:07 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message
. ..

Chris wrote:

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

Okay, what about a guy who is in prison running hookers and selling meth
to other innmates? He can easily afford to support a child with his meth
and hooker earnings, but can he really take custody of the child?

Supporting a child is more than money. I think that is the problem here.
You seem to equate money as the cure for all ills and the answer to all
problems.
Supporting children means so much more than paying money to someone who
may or may not use it for the children. "Support" means kissing boo-boos,
explaining homework problems, educating on morals, assuring a teen that
acne is not the end of the world, teaching how to drive and why money can
not buy happiness.

What's interesting is that, when he tells all the things he (supposedly)
does for his (supposed) children, these are the sorts of things he talks
about. But when he talks about other men's children, all he can talk
about is money.

He lies, you join in and swear to what he says. You are the most dishonest
group of people I have ever seen.

Us? Really? Then I know for sure that you have never been to family court!!