Old June 6th 08, 02:47 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.child-support
Phil

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message
.. .

Chris wrote:

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to
have
custody of such child]

Okay, what about a guy who is in prison running hookers and selling
meth to other innmates? He can easily afford to support a child
with his meth and hooker earnings, but can he really take custody
of the child?

What's interesting is that, when he tells all the things he
(supposedly) does for his (supposed) children, these are the sorts of
things he talks about. But when he talks about other men's children,
all he can talk about is money.

Telling idinit?
Phil #3

Bull**** actually. Looks like you can't argue against common sense.

Never tried, myself but you seem to have lots of experience.

Probably because you are too busy fighting all the biases the world
has against you.

Not me personally. I've been out of the loop of legalized extortion
(custody and C$) for some time now.

One guy claims that any guy who can pay support should have custody, I
ask about a guy who does have money but is a meth dealer in jail, you
2 idiots try to claim "its all about money to you" when in reality
that would be exactly opposite of the point I made.

You see, that is the problem. Child support IS about how much money the
father can pay the mother. Not the children and not other forms of
support including but not limited to spiritual, emotional and moral
support.

On top of that the point made by the original poster is all about money
and my post says it isn't. Can you see now why your arguements and
anecdotes shouldn't be believed by a sensible person?

The fact that you think a divorced, non-custodial father's role is
anything other than money proves that you don't have a clue about child
support.
Money is the only acceptable form of child support for NCPs that states
acknowledge.
You need to at least have an open mind and do some actual research (not
accomplished solely by reading a newspaper, by the way).
Those who have devoted years of their life in living as you deny AND
have done years of reading unbiased articles and studies may just be
more educated than someone who once read a short article in a newspaper
that only reinforced their prejudice.
Phil #3